|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
Aaron’s in York, SC (a SandalRock, LLC franchise store, each location independently owned and operated) is accepting employment applications for a Product Technician. At Aaron’s, we call our Delivery Driver role Product Technician because our Product Technician position is so much more than driving! As a Product Technician, you’ll serve as Aaron’s ambassador, upholding our commitment to excellence by working directly with our customers in a professional manner while delivering top quality products and services. You will receive expert training on all the latest model products from electronics to furniture to appliances. Additional responsibilities include merchandise handling, such as: loading, securing, delivering, set up, troubleshooting and demonstrating. Reviewing lease agreements with the customer is occasionally required. As an Aaron’s Product Technician, the difference is personal and your ability to build strong relationships with customers is critical to our success.
Personally support every customer to own it.
- Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery
- Load, Secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise
- Review product information to ensure to ensure it matches delivery schedule
- Document all vehicle movement on daily route sheets
Product Installation & Education
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise with customer
- Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandise returns
- Clean and certify returned merchandise
Showroom & Warehouse
- Assist in maintaining the showroom floor and store’s warehouse by moving merchandise
- Cleaning & maintaining the appearance of the store.
- Occasional collections assistance
- Assist in field marketing programs
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of electronic products (appliances, computers, etc.)
- Position routinely requires lifting & loading up to 50 lbs without help and up to 300 lbs with the assistance of a dolly
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintain professional appearance
As a Potential Aaron’s Associate
You’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 1,800 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, & quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs; donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As an associate at Aaron’s in York, SC, you will have access to a benefits package that includes:
- Paid bi-weekly with direct deposit available
- Department performance bonus
- Store performance bonus opportunities
- FIVE day work week
- SUNDAYS OFF! And another day during the week
- Generous paid time off benefit
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee purchase discounts
- Referral program
Successful candidates must live in York County, SC. All drivers must comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification policy which includes: a satisfactory MVR (driving record), a valid Driver’s License, D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it.
A drug screen and criminal background investigation is required.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your online application today!