At a glance
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 40 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous opportunities in operations management. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
We offer an outstanding training program that will develop you in all areas of restaurant operations. Little Caesars recognizes that today’s work force expects to be challenged and have opportunities to grow. In fact, many of our Vice-Presidents started out as Crew Members and Assistant Managers. Our “promote from within” philosophy works . . . and we know it!
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Leader position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Leader will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports
- Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; comply with safety and security standards at all times
- Be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, and honest, and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old