Currently searching for Service Technicians!!
Job Purpose Statement:
To ensure proper maintenance of all restaurant equipment and train operational personnel on proper use and maintenance of equipment.
- Repair all equipment and prescribed physical facility items in a timely and high quality manner according to Company standards, policies and procedures. Repairs include, but are not limited to:
- Food Cooking EquipmentvIce/Beverage Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Energy Management Systems
- Exhaust & Fresh Air Systems
- Audio Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Electrical Systems and Circuits
- Plumbing Systems (including water heaters)
- Minor building and structural repairs
- Maintain and account for truck stock inventory, including the accurate charging and billing of items used for repairs.
- Assist, as directed, in training Operations management and employees in the proper maintenance and operation of equipment, both on a new basis as well as refresher training.
- Respond and assist as needed in staffing shortages, new equipment rollouts, emergencies, natural disasters, training, etc. outside of assigned region.
- Complete all administrative requirements of the position in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
- Valid Driver's License
- EPA Certification (Universal or Type I and II)
- Background Check, Drug Test
- 3 to 5 years experience
Reports to: Regional Facilities Manager
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company's ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands and other job requirements.
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application online!!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old