At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Ensures Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures Team Members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Ensures Team Members work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines.
- Ensures workstations are clean at all times.
- Ensures cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies and procedures.
- Ensures Team Members monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
Working at Chick-fil-A
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job; it's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Flexible Hours and Free Employee Meals
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. Enjoy a meal on us every day you work!
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator
The Owner/Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Competitive Pay and Scholarship Opportunities
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Hourly Range: $9.50- $12.00
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Owner/Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old