Schedule: Individual needs to be flexible with their schedule.
Employer is looking for an individual that is neat in appearance, has a smile on their face, pleasant to talk to, provides excellent customer service and is willing to work hard.
Complete job description listed below:
Crew Member Job Description Requirements
Energetic, outgoing, self motivated individual that enjoys responding quickly to the needs of our customers. The ideal applicant will be interested in learning and building a career with our organization. The crew person acts as an ambassador that represents our company to our customers.
The responsibilities that go with this job include the following duties:
- Greeting customers while offering excellent customer service attention, taking, creating and presenting orders, requesting and receiving payment, operating the cash register (Constant movement, bending and stooping)
- Cleaning in accordance to our company’s sanitary standards including but not limited to: sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning walls, tables, counters, kitchen and service equipment. Cleaning the customer service area, removing trash, cleaning restrooms and checking the parking lot. (Frequent bending and stooping) (Trash removal weight can be up to 25lbs.)
- Assisting new crew members in learning their new job skills
- Preparing and freezing ice cream using liquid nitrogen. (Standing and constant movement, bending and stooping)
- Deliveries; off-loading trucks, storage and movement of product to the work area (May lift up to 50lbs) (Frequent bending and stooping)
- Checking stock of products and insuring proper stock levels and rotation. (Moving products from refrigerated areas or stockroom may lift up to 50lbs, product can be separated by units which will reduce weight, frequent bending and stooping, may use a ladder)
- Checking equipment to ensure that it is in proper working order, letting the management team know if there might be a problem
- Backing up other crew members in their jobs, assist in any area to ensure that the orders are being created and delivered to customer in a timely manner.
- Crew members should be proficient in more than one area of responsibility and may not always work the same job function or schedule each day.
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to provide their own transportation to and from work
- Must be able to follow all safety procedures
- Must be able to handle high pressure situations
- Must have good communications skills
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old