We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Event Reservationist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Do you love working with people, planning events and talking on the phone? We are seeking an energetic and reliable candidate to respond to telephone, email, and internet inquiries in a fast-paced, fun environment. You’ll use your listening skills and savvy sales techniques to secure and process birthday party reservations. A friendly and upbeat personality is a must!
Days of work to be determined, must be available weekends and holidays.
- Answer telephone calls and greet prospective guests in a friendly, warm manner; as well as answer questions regarding party package details and general information.
- Respond promptly and accurately to party inquiries and requests via the internet, email and telephone.
- Be confident and detailed when providing information regarding room availability, package types and party extras.
- Assign reservations based on guest preferences and availability; provide confirmation.
- Input and retrieve data using the computer reservation system, including processing party deposits.
- Clearly communicate deposit and admission policy to guest.
- Cheerful and Friendly phone voice
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong guest service skills
- MS Office and internet skills (Word, Excel)
- Flexible work schedule with weekend availability.