We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Caregivers.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility.
- Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards.
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as adhering to agency policies.
- Does not administer medication or perform any procedures requiring the knowledge or skills of a licensed nurse or registered therapist.
- Must pass all background screening with satisfactory results.
- Responsible for assisting the agency’s clients with their personal care needs in accordance with the care plan and qualifications (CNA/PCP/HHA).
- Responsible for assisting clients with activities of daily living in a safe and beneficial manner.
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Able to work an average of 20-40 hours per week.
- Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day.
- Able to lift 20-30 pounds.
- Able to use tools necessary for job.
For more information about the company and our services, please visit our website: www.homewatchcaregivers.com
Palladium Care Incorporated