At a glance
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings! Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!
We are currently seeking Cooks - HOH (Heart of House) Team Member to join our team!
As a Cook or HOH Team Member, your primary purpose is the preparation of food items on a daily basis, while maintaining a clean, sanitized kitchen area. The individual in this role consistently follows recipes and procedures, as well as adheres to Buffalo Wild Wings standards.
Knowledge and Skills include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Understanding of specs, cook times, plate presentation, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to serve BWW Guests
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts when necessary
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
What do employees think of working at Buffalo Wild Wings?
"I left a company I had been with for 11 years to join Buffalo Wild Wings, and I do not have a single regret about my decision! In every store I have worked, I could feel the excitement that everyone has for this company, from Management to Team Members to the Guests. With its focus on people, Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to have a very loyal following among their Team Members and Guests for a long time."
- Brian (Minneapolis, MN)
We offer great pay, schedules that fit your life, awesome managers, and other excellent benefits and opportunities. If you’ve got a flair for fun and are looking for a great team to work with, we want YOU!
Click “APPLY NOW” to submit your application online today.
**Please Note: Buffalo Wild Wings appreciates your interest in joining our team. If you apply for this position and you are not a match at this time, please be assured that we will keep your application on file for consideration as additional opportunities arise. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications, a representative from Buffalo Wild Wings will only contact you if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant. No phone calls, please.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- REQUIRED: Minimum age of 18 years old
- REQUIRED: Must be legally able to work in the US; verified by E-Verify
- Prior experience in a restaurant or customer service role preferred
- Exposure to CSK/KDU/ticket order management system preferred
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Derby Wings DBA Buffalo Wild Wings