We have a full-time opening for a Coating.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Practice all environmental, health, and safety procedures, practices and policies.
- Multi-skilled operations, which can include machine operation, lab testing, forklift operation.
- Manufacture products to required product specifications.
- Actively participate in supporting the Divisional safety, manufacturing and service objectives.
- Accurately input data into MFGPro.
- Perform daily cycle counts on coater to verify inventory on machine.
- Maintain housekeeping on a daily basis to meet department standards.
- Must be willing and able to work a graveyard, 12-hour schedule (7pm - 7am OR 7am - 7pm.) 36/48 hour work weeks with overtime and alternating weekends. Must be flexible to change schedule as needed.
- Strong manufacturing experience, preferable coating experience (Arsoma, Delta, Mark Andy, Comco or equivalent.) Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and strong technical capabilities required.
- Proficient with computer applications, especially strong MFGPro transactional skills.
- Must regard safety as a core value; must be willing and able to work safely; always wear PPE.
- Strong quality focus required. Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have high regard for procedures and policies.
- Demonstrated record of embracing and contributing to daily ELS processes and tools - MDI, standard work, etc,
- Must be able to actively contribute in a team-based environment.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and share knowledge / best practices.