Part-time opening position making biscuits from scratch.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- 18 years or older ( must be out of High School)
- “Early Riser” (5:00 AM. – 11:00 AM.).
- Will need to alternate / be available on Saturdays. Possible additional hour working our cook line or kitchen..
- Will require; a professional attitude, working with others on a team, dependability, lifting a maximum of 36 pounds, attention to details / recipe and safe food handling procedures, a passion to bake the BEST biscuits in Forsyth County from scratch and with quickness.
- Family work environment - work for the owner.
- Paid Meals (on the clock), Uniforms & breaks.
- Flexible Days with work on Saturdays.
- Competitive pay / Bonuses.
- Insurance Contribution
- Scholarships ($2500 /year up to 4 years).
- Retirement Plan (contributing up to 3% with no vestment period).
- Long term employment with advancement opportunities.
Browse similar jobs (18)
Restaurant Team Member3285 Keith Bridge Road
Cumming, Georgia 30040