At a glance
Come join our outstanding Long John Silver’s Friendly Service team!
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, we have the perfect job for you. At Long John Silver’s we're looking for passionate people who share our commitment for quality! We are committed to creating an atmosphere to develop professionally within the company and base promotion opportunities on individual performance.
We're currently adding to our growing team by hiring key employees, experienced Restaurant General Managers, and shift leads.
Restaurant Managers ensure the restaurant operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining our reputation and company culture. Restaurant managers must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet. Managers are responsible for the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service and health and safety.
Restaurant management combines strategic planning, shift pattern organization and day-to-day management activities. Our restaurants are fast-paced, highly demanding and very rewarding.
Typical work activities:
- taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
- analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability;
- preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
- creating and executing plans for profit and staff development;
- coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts;
- managing staff throughout their shift and providing them with feedback;
- responding to customer complaints;
- ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards;
- greeting customers and doing table visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- recruiting, training and motivating staff;
- maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
- checking stock levels and ordering supplies;
- preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required;
- helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
If this sounds like the kind of environment that would appeal to you, click APPLY NOW and start your career today!
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES:
- 6 week paid training plan
- Competitive starting salaries
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid Vacation