At Kum & Go, You'll Discover that it is more than just a career! Kum & Go is a place where you can continue to learn, grow professionally and personally and be rewarded for your contribution.
- Provide superior customer service
- Maintain a positive attitude including smiling, greeting customers, and promoting Kum & Go
- Assess customer needs and verbally communicate with customers
- Operate machines and build displays
- Perform basic math calculations/count change
- Stock and price product - face and front inventory and organize product according to marketing plans
- Order inventory and limit out of stocks
- Maintain cleanliness of store floor, bathrooms, trash bins, and picking up litter in parking lot/surrounding area
- Providing co-workers with knowledge and information in a caring and charismatic environment.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
- Assessing store condition and customer service levels.
- Managing controllable cost by educating staff on procedures for reducing inventory shrink, managing salary, cash, margin objectives and day-to-day operations expenses.
- Maximizing store sales by directing and assisting Managers with merchandise programs, schematics, point-of-sale materials, and plus selling programs.
- Using Windows based on PC systems, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook for email.
Kum & GoBentonville, AR
Kum & GoWilliston, ND
Kum & GoEllsworth, IA
Kum & GoNorth Little Rock, AR
Kum & GoEagle, CO
Kum & GoClear Lake, IA
- Springfield, MO(39 jobs)
- Colorado Springs, CO(19 jobs)
- Des Moines, IA(19 jobs)
- Omaha, NE(19 jobs)
- Bentonville, AR(15 jobs)
- Springdale, AR(12 jobs)
- Sioux City, IA(11 jobs)
- West Des Moines, IA(11 jobs)
- Vinita, OK(9 jobs)
- Sioux Falls, SD(9 jobs)
- Muscatine, IA(9 jobs)
- Ankeny, IA(9 jobs)
- Jonesboro, AR(9 jobs)
- Ames, IA(9 jobs)
- Joplin, MO(9 jobs)