Land your next supervisor position by highlighting your leadership skills and by proving you’re an asset to any team.
Supervisor Resume Highlights – Skills and Responsibilities
Write a resume to be specific for the job you are applying for. Think about how your previous experience can translate into their industry.
- Detail oriented
Supervisor Resume Highlights – Success Stories
Reference achievements that showcase your proven results as a supervisor.
- Employee retention
- Internal promotions
- Successful campaigns
Supervisor Resume Example
Supervisor, Bull Island Coffee, Poquoson, VA December 2012 — Present Skills
- Human resources: Hire and train all staff, manage schedules, manage EEOC regulations
- Store management: In charge of daily operations, ensure customer satisfaction, quickly deal with any issues
- Seasonal campaigns: Come up with new campaigns to run each season to attract new customers
- Oversaw store doing it’s most successful month to date – June 2014
- New seasonal campaigns resulted in surpassing 2013 goals by 57%
- Successfully campaigned for business to be named Top Small Business in Poquoson by Daily Press magazine