Cold-calling leaves some people cold, but not you. Score your next sales job with a resume that focuses on your dedication to this career.
Sales Representative Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Your skills should indicate your knowledge of the sales cycle:
- Sales specialty
- Account acquisition
- Customer support
Sales Representative Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Show how you’ve moved accounts from prospect to profit:
- Account growth
- Goals and outcomes
- Professional networking
Sales Representative Resume Example
Sales Representative, Kodiak Controls, Davenport, IA
December 2012 - Present
- Outside sales: Provide sales representation to new and existing accounts in industrial controls manufacturer. Responsible for thorough knowledge of product applications; sales cycle from lead prospecting through close; and achieving target goals.
- Account development: Leverage professional network and market research to develop qualified leads into strong customer base. Continue to advance each relationship to maximize revenue potential and leverage referrals.
- Presentations: Research and develop compelling presentations catered to each individual account and its product needs. Present as individual or team, and loop back to account contact with advance.
- Strong track record of customer base growth. Acquired eight new top tier accounts in first year, increasing personal client list by 100%.
- Set accounts revenue increase goal of 50% in first year. Achieved 150% increase between existing and new accounts.
- Active participant in local business networks, including roles on the Davenport Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Manufacturing Committee.