A top project manager resume demonstrates your ability to bridge between administration and development teams. Stand out by highlighting the technical, organizational, and administrative pieces that drive successful projects.
Project Manager Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Show off your robust skill set by touching on key steps of the project lifecycle:
- Team management
- Project discovery and planning
- Internal and external communications
Project Manager Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Share examples of project successes. Include challenges, strategies, and metrics:
- Improved efficiency
- Multi-team projects
Project Manager Resume Example
Project Manager, Lynx Tech, Quincy, OK
January 2013 - Present
- Human Resource Management: Research and define job descriptions to fill department resource needs. Screen and recommend interview candidates. Integrate new hires into teams and processes.
- Project discovery and planning: Guide work from client needs and idea to goals and delivery. Pull together team leaders and account staff to research and define new products and budget. Build and delegate work plans, communicating progress to account executives.
- Accountability: Set clear expectations and goals for project teams. Track progress against timeline, milestones and budget, revise as needed.
- Improved bid to work structure awareness to reduce underbidding by 20%. Incorporated efficiency performance measurements into individual reviews to relate company successes to career success.
- Drove creative, technical, offsite technical and product vendors to build photo portfolio content management system and corresponding printables e-commerce feature.
- Prepared estimates of billable hours for account executives and managed corresponding project workflow according to budget proposals. Improved accuracy of budgeted hours to increase company capacity and profit.