Moving up the ranks as a business professional, you built an impressive variety of skills. Now, build a spotless resume that shows your attention to detail and extensive experience.
Office Manager Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
List skills and responsibilities that touch all the ins and outs of today’s office:
- Office management
Office Manager Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Share successes, measurable outcomes, and personnel achievements:
- Improved efficiency
- Technology updates
- Large-scale projects
Office Manager Resume Example
Office Manager, Martin Scale, Farmington, MO
March 2009 - Present
- Office Management: Oversee office operations, support personnel, office equipment, groundskeeping, as well as corresponding and annual budgets. Direct report to CEO.
- Staff oversight: Recruit, hire and manage clerical, reception, and maintenance personnel. Accountable for staff job descriptions, assignments, quarterly and annual reviews.
- Budgeting: Prepare and track annual budgets for office furniture and equipment, office supplies, building and grounds maintenance.
- Researched and contracted office supplies vendor to reduce line item expense by 12%.
- Managed purchase and installation of updated modular office spaces. Decreased cubicle footprint while maintaining individual workspace to accommodate four additional staff.
- Transitioned filing to scanning system. Developed digital file structure, organized scanning of existing document files, and upload to server and backup location.