Step up and lead your career to the management job that’s right for you. Build a resume that concisely communicates your key strengths and successes as a manager.
Manager Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Look at the job you want. Now, highlight the skills that show you’re a fit:
- Project management
Manager Resume Highlights - Success Stories
What challenges have you faced? What were the outcomes?
- Performance metrics
Manager Resume Example
Customer Service Manager, Litho Internet, Beloit, WI
February 2012 - Present
- Leadership: Recruit, hire, and train customer service staff for internet service provider to 300,000 subscribers. Schedule rotating, ongoing trainings in customer service, cultural awareness, team building, and policy compliance.
- Project management: Responsible for analysis of workload, incoming calls, and actual versus mandated response time to develop work plan and schedules for full and part-time, as well as telecommuting staff.
- Budgeting: Prepare and manage annual department budget. Plan for expenses, including staff, equipment, off site meetings and events, recruitment costs, training, and team-building events and incentives. Responsible for forecasting according to predicted growth and adjusting for variances.
- Prepared training process for new hires and ongoing customer service training. On-board training is broken into three, three-day training modules with two days of job shadowing for each. Implemented contract-to-hire policy with 90-day grace period. Grace period and training modules reduced loss of new FTE expenses by $12k, annually
- Implemented daily metric compliance and incentive program. Response time metric compliance rewarded with capped PTO bank incentives. Customer wait time reduction of 25%
- Introduced and trained staff for new product upsales. Assigned account feature upgrade goals to customer segments and corresponding account teams. Account feature upgrades increased 8%, 2013 over 2012.