Hold on Mr./Ms. Fix-it. Turn your attention from your ultimate set of tools for a second and tune up that resume.
Maintenance Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Talk up your technical know-how and dedication to hard work:
- Technical maintenance
Maintenance Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Show how your behind-the-scenes work helps your company run smoothly:
- Attention to detail
- Computer training
Maintenance Resume Example
Maintenance Technician, Ole Captain Chips, Root, ID
February 2011 - Present
- Mechanical maintenance: Ensure continuing production of natural snack foods manufacturing facility by servicing machinery and equipment. Setup and follow cleaning and maintenance schedule, inspect for repairs, place technician requests.
- Janitorial: Responsible for daily cleaning of reception, office, bathroom, and lounge areas; waste disposal in office and manufacturing areas; periodic deep cleaning of carpets and upholstery.
- Groundskeeping: Regularly mow grounds during active months; groom and weed landscaping; manage automatic watering system; snow blow walkways during winter months.
- Created maintenance calendar to perform regular systems checks on HVAC, major utilities, and manufacturing equipment. Scheduled technicians where systems are beyond my area of expertise. Reduced technician emergency calls by 50%.
- Presented modern green space standards to management for reduction of water consumption. Installed updated low-flow/wide-reach sprinkler heads and implemented revised grounds automatic watering system schedule to reduce water consumption in groundskeeping by 30%.
- PC proficient; completed Boise Tech Excel training to incorporate spreadsheets into supply and budgeting processes.