Buff up your resume and find the housekeeping job that suits you. Your hard work and dependability are the key to your next assignment.
Housekeeper Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Depending on your experience, list skills from a cleaning job or related work:
- Room cleaning
- Cleaning machinery
- Attention to detail
- Language skills
- Housekeeper Highlights - Success Stories
In this job, the best work is the work the customers aren’t talking about:
- Tough conditions or schedules
- Facility ratings
Housekeeper Resume Example
Housekeeper, Wagon Wheel Resort, Rockton, IL
November 2010 - present
- Housekeeping: Experienced housekeeper responsible for timely cleaning and turnover of guest rooms, common areas, and conference rooms of family vacation resort. Follow assigned checkout and daily schedules to clean guest rooms and efficiencies, including bathrooms, kitchenettes, vacuuming, stripping and replacing linens, and refilling complimentary supplies.
- Commercial equipment: Experience using commercial vacuum and floor polisher.
- English and Spanish speaking: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Able to adjust to seasonal volume increases to accommodate heavy workload and decrease the need for temp staff.
- High ratings for cleanliness and friendly staff on customer exit surveys.
- Promoted to Lead Housekeeper, responsible for room assignments and quality control.