How do you show employers you live and breathe numbers and patterns? Fill your financial analyst-focused resume with the key analytics and reporting they’re counting on.
Financial Analyst Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Show off your ability to harness numbers for a company’s benefit:
- Financial analytics
- Written communications
Financial Analyst Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Share successes that make your expertise shine:
- Efficiency gains
- Leadership roles
- Continued education
- Published articles
Financial Analyst Resume Example
Financial Analyst, Rubberbuilt, Port Town, NC
September 2010 - December 2013
- Financial analytics: Analyze and communicate financial status of US-based, publicly-traded manufacturing firm. Responsible for tracking the status of US and international activities, as well as stock activity.
- Forecasting and planning: Analyze financial plans versus actual outcomes. Find key trends in data and recommend revisions accordingly.
- Written reporting: Gather and summarize data to prepare quarterly and annual reports for management, board, and stockholders.
- Promoted to Manager of Financial Planning, 2011. Recruited, hired, and trained one analyst and one assistant to build finance team. Able to delegate daily accounting and tracking tasks in order to focus more on analyzing and forecasting.
- Identified inefficiencies in production output versus labor input of subset of product lines. Outlined revised output goals to production foreman to improve efficiency by 15%, without eliminating personnel.
- MBA in Finance, January, 2014, Petry University. "Finance Horizon" column writer, Petry Financial Reporter, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, 2013.