You are accustomed to anticipating a busy exec’s needs. Design your executive assistant resume to show your future employer you’ve remembered skills they didn’t even know they need.
Executive Assistant Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Show the communication, time management, and office skills critical to supporting upper management:
- Executive support
- Travel arrangement
- Software skills
Executive Assistant Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Assure your next employer with success stories that show you go above and beyond:
- Professional networks
- Staff management
Executive Assistant Resume Example
Executive Assistant, Shakeproof Fasteners, Bolt City, IA
October 2010 – Present
- Executive support: Support COO in manufacturing firm conducting business in the US, China, and Brazil. Responsible for fielding calls in a professional manner, maintaining schedule, meeting planning, and preparing reports and presentations.
- Travel planning: Research and arrange national and international travel, including airfare, car service and hotel to client meetings, conferences, and research trips. Also responsible for delivery of conference displays and materials to industry events.
- Technology skills: Utilize MS Office (Outlook, word, Excel, Powerpoint) for communications, expense tracking, reporting, and presentation production. Also maintain contact management database, transcribe and update contact notes.
- Assigned to oversee duties of reception and clerical staff. Responsible for delegating and following duties through to completion and reporting staff reviews to Director of Human Resources.
- Planned tenth anniversary client party for 300 guests. Researched and hired entertainment, rentals, d?cor and catering. Produced event budget, planning timeline, and event agenda.
- Assigned represent COO and company at Chamber of Commerce and networking events. Praised for professionalism and networking skills.