Use your caregiver resume to offer peace-of-mind to an agency, individual or family member searching for a compassionate professional like you. Your experience and bedside manner will help you stand out.
Caregiver Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
List skills gained on the job and in related care fields:
- Patient care
- Emergency response
Caregiver Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Share examples of when you’ve gone above and beyond your job duties:
- Special hours
- Activity planning
- Praise or reviews
Caregiver Resume Example
Caregiver, Multiple Families, Colorado Springs, CO
October 2011 - February 2014
- Patient care: Provide care to elderly and disabled clients in a professional and compassionate manner. Duties include meal preparation, personal hygiene and bathroom needs, patient lifting, vitals recording and administering medication according to prescription schedule.
- Transportation: Licensed and insured driver. Tasked with transport of clients to medical and social appointments. Clean driving record.
- Emergency response: American Red Cross certified in CPR and first aid.
- Hired for daytime and overnight care in private residences. Have also traveled with disabled client so they may travel comfortably on family vacation.
- Planned hosting of monthly card club in client home. Coordinated activities and refreshments for six regular guests.
- High client referral rate. 80% of clients referred via word-of-mouth and positive reviews from individual clients and families.