Busy customer service centers need friendly professionals like you. Your resume, filled with experience within and outside of the industry, will help you find the call center job you want.
Call Center Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Problem-solving, service, and technical skills, all belong on your list:
- Customer service
- Inquiry resolution
- Phone and online skills
- Data entry
Call Center Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Show off your commitment to customer service and efficiency:
- Customer satisfaction
- High workloads
- Continued training
Call Center Resume Example
Call Center Agent, Servetech, Menlo Park, CA
October 2009 - Present
- Customer service: Respond to incoming calls and online inquiries regarding account issues, product questions, and order tracking. Responsible for quickly familiarization with new client offerings to provide service for multiple product and brand accounts over four years of employment.
- Inquiry resolution: Highly-skilled in researching difficult account and product issues to provide quick and final resolution to satisfied customers.
- Data entry: 10,000 KPH, 95% accuracy.
- Average NPS rating of 9 on customer exit survey. Praised for knowledgeable service and quick resolution.
- Efficiently handled heavy workload, averaging resolution of 500 inquiries per week. Consistently surpassed performance quotas.
- Completed Rockefeller customer service training: Complaint Resolution; Realizing Customer Expectations; Customers Loyalty; Cultural Competency and Awareness.