Land a top bartender job with a resume that shows off your experience behind the bar and your appreciation for customer service. But remember to include your appreciation for management and the bottom line.
Bartender Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
In addition to your mad mixology skills, highlight your understanding of the service industry:
- Bar service
- Inventory management
Bartender Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Share bartending success stories from the bar to customers to staff:
- Customer satisfaction
- Promotional events
- Vendor relations
Bartender Resume Example
Bartender, Flamingo Lounge, Dekalb, IL
May 2013 - February 2014
- Bartending: Utilize expansive knowledge of mixed beverages, specialty liquors and craft beers to serve customers and support waitstaff.
- Inventory Management: Estimate product demand according to seasonal trends and popularity. Maintain appropriate inventory to avoid overage or depleted stock. Prepare orders for multiple vendors’ delivery schedules.
- Efficiency: Mix, pour and serve drinks for bar clientele as well as restaurant waitstaff. Serve meal options and answer customer questions about the drink and food menus. Lead of two shiftbartenders for 80 capacity bar and 150 capacity restaurant with one runner.
- Engaged with bar customers and provided outstanding service to increase customer loyalty. Repeat customers (regulars) increased by 20% over first six months.
- Created Summer block party event series. Researched and booked musicians; arranged stage and sound rentals; applied for permits. Average attendance of 200 per event.
- Contracted with specialty liquor and craft beer vendors to expand top-shelf options. Total of three new vendors, four new craft beers rotating in monthly, and locally unique organic liquor selections.