A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of can-do people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Quad/Graphics is seeking an Electrician to join our team at our West Allis, WI plant.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Basic troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of high speed printing equipment
- Working with voltages up to 480 vac
- Programming of PLC's
- Installation and troubleshooting of relay and PLC, controlled equipment
- Working with AC/DC motors and drives
- At least 3 years' experience as an Electrician
- Must be able to provide own set of tools
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to understand instructions for electronic, electrical and mechanical tasks
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, with minimal supervision
- Must have experience in PLC programming of AC/DC Drives, Servo and Variable Frequency Drives
- Printing knowledge preferred, but not required
- Experience working in industrial maintenance, is preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Companys policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace