Licensed Bilingual English/Spanish Healthcare Insurance Agent - TeleTech @Home
At TeleTech, it feels good to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Imagine it… Working in a place where you’ll be caring for others in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with the chance to build a career!
As a seasonal TeleTech Healthcare Bilingual Insurance Sales Agent, you will take inbound calls from customers with questions regarding their health insurance, wellness programs, prescription plans and help provide the best solutions for the customers’ health and financial well-being. The Healthcare Industry is full of compassionate, caring people like you, whose goal is to help others through some of the more difficult times in their lives.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the right products and services
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy network, and drug formularies
- Aid customers with enrollment
- Qualify customers for community meetings and in-home appointments
As a Licensed Bilingual Healthcare Insurance Sales Agent you will receive:
- Competitive hourly wage plus performance-based bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- 6-weeks of paid product knowledge, customer service, and sales training
What Experience you bring to the table…
- A current Health Insurance License
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience
- A high school diploma or GED
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Superior customer service skills
- A desire to help people prepare for their future health needs
- BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH REQUIRED
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity -- experience fun at work with friends!
For more information on the TeleTech experience, visit http://www.teletechjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTELETECH throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.
Please note that this role is not open in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, KY, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, VT, WA, WI, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability