STEWARD, BANQUET (FULL TIME) - EXCELLENT PAY - ASHBURN, VA
- We have an opening for a Full Time STEWARD, BANQUET position.
- Location: Ashburn, VA, 20147. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (flexible hours between 6:00AM - 5:00PM).
- Requirement: 2+ years of restaurant waitress experience required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Assists the Catering Manager when coordinating scheduled catering events. Ensures customer needs are met and events are executed properly. Directly supervises catering attendants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Confirms menu and production are completed on time for each event.
- Ensures food quality and presentation meet company standards and customer expectations; takes appropriate remedial action if needed.
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to event locations; may include driving a golf cart or catering van.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans event location after event is completed; removes trash from area.
- Returns unused food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility.
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and equipment, ensuring work areas meet standards.
- Adheres to grooming, uniform and attendance standards.
- Helps ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and loss-prevention efforts.
- Oversees the productivity and breaks of catering attendants; communicates performance issues to management; conducts pre-shift meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.