About this great opportunity:
Burger King is currently looking for bold, energetic people to join our team and manage a $1+ million dollar business. If you have the drive, a big smile and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you! Here at Burger King your job really can be all you want it to be!
As a Restaurant General Manager at BURGER KING® Restaurants, you will be an important member of the team who delivers our company ‘Customer Promise’ by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives. With strong performance, you will progress with many growth and advancement opportunities.
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts.
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies.
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
Highlights of benefits:
- Career advancement opportunities, promotes from within!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentives
- E-learning tools
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- Employee meal discounts
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment.
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer literacy.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old