At Kum & Go, You'll Discover that it is more than just a career! Kum & Go is a place where you can continue to learn, grow professionally and personally and be rewarded for your contribution.
- Provide superior customer service
- Maintain a positive attitude including smiling, greeting customers, and promoting Kum & Go
- Assess customer needs and verbally communicate with customers
- Operate machines and build displays
- Perform basic math calculations/count change
- Stock and price product - face and front inventory and organize product according to marketing plans
- Order inventory and limit out of stocks
- Maintain cleanliness of store floor, bathrooms, trash bins, and picking up litter in parking lot/surrounding area
- Providing co-workers with knowledge and information in a caring and charismatic environment.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
- Assessing store condition and customer service levels.
- Managing controllable cost by educating staff on procedures for reducing inventory shrink, managing salary, cash, margin objectives and day-to-day operations expenses.
- Maximizing store sales by directing and assisting Managers with merchandise programs, schematics, point-of-sale materials, and plus selling programs.
- Using Windows based on PC systems, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook for email.
Kum & GoRogers, AR
Kum & GoTruro, IA
Kum & GoDes Moines, IA
Kum & GoSloan, IA
Kum & GoEldora, IA
Kum & GoDacono, CO
- Springfield, MO(48 jobs)
- Des Moines, IA(46 jobs)
- Sioux City, IA(33 jobs)
- Joplin, MO(29 jobs)
- Omaha, NE(28 jobs)
- Bentonville, AR(26 jobs)
- Colorado Springs, CO(21 jobs)
- Paragould, AR(18 jobs)
- West Des Moines, IA(17 jobs)
- Lowell, AR(15 jobs)
- Sloan, IA(15 jobs)
- Tulsa, OK(14 jobs)
- Ellsworth, IA(14 jobs)
- Coralville, IA(14 jobs)
- Iowa City, IA(13 jobs)